WORKSHOPS, LECTURES & EXCURSIONS
I am a student of the Wild and a practitioner of its teachings. Each year I lead and organize a variety of workshops, lectures, and immersive excursions focused on ancestral skills, connecting with wilderness, and encountering the depths of our own ancient selves. Many of these programs are offered through my own deep nature connection organization Wildtender.
- Yosemite Pilgrimage: Backpacking Pilgrimage Through Nature's Heart | September 29 - October 5, 2018
- Wander and Rewild with Wildtender: Mini-Course & Talk at Mercado Sagrado | October 13, 2018
- Big Sur Animal Tracking Campout: Tracking Inner and Outer Landscapes | Big Creek Reserve, Big Sur | October 19-21, 2018
- Esalen Pilgrimage: Big Sur Backpacking Journey to Esalen | April 1-7, 2019
MORE TO COME
A full calendar of 2018 & 2019 programs is in the works. More details soon. Here's what's cookin'...
- Big Sur Acorn & Bay Nut Processing
- Native Winter Plant Dyes
- Ancestral Fire Building
- Sespe Hot Spring Pilgrimage
- Tassajara Pilgrimage (2x)
- Bowing to the Wild: Backpacking Journey From Big Sur to Tassajara | June 2-7, 2018
- Drinking Deeply from the Wild Spring: Backpacking Journey From Big Sur to Tassajara | May 23-28, 2018